Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm still not done getting all depressed and upset over a lot of things. It's not that I wana scold myself or anything. Just some self-reflection done. It's true anyway. I'm kind of angry at myself. Nah. Not kind of.. But rather.. VERY.

Like today, the QC test was a total flop. T.T I sort of prepared myself to retake the module already. I feel like banging myself off the wall alright? It was like...so straight forward! And idiotic me can still leave blanks! *slaps myself* Went for the IMF training this morning, icy and edna were like..discussing and all laa. I don'k understand a single thing at all!

Then, we (band darlings) were supposed to be meeting happily tomorrow. Yet somethings have to surface and cause a lot of confusion and all.... To now.. I'm very very tired.

I gave a moody face today. I'm soo sorry. I was just not in the mood. Not that I wana show my face or anything. But I feel...rather useless. For whatever that had happened.

And I think I will not be able to lift my spirits up these few days. Maybe except with some people else's company. I need time off my surroundings to really shut myself up.

I have patience and feelings too. I can't be smiling happily all the times. Family have been getting into a worse state. Studies is going downhill. Friends..have been really strange.

Everything..everything...


I want a break from everything. Leave me alone.



I'm a pathetic shit.
break off.



how does it feel to slp and nv wake up.....?
okae. no one would know.
cause you would be dead by then.

so let me be one of them?
it's a sin I know.
=/

No comments: