Sunday, July 30, 2006


from front left : sabina, me, yiwen, betrand, benedict and lastly, jeffrey.

This is the first time I formally introduce friends.. Is it? Lol.

They are my nyp band darlings. ((: While classes are made fun by darling edna and icy. Band are made fun by the peeps in the above picture. ^^v

Was out with them the whole day and night. So glad nothing went wrong last night. Like I mentioned, some things corked up the previous day and left me feeling unhappy? And I was supposed to go off at 6plus for something else. But I cancelled it and stayed with them. Luckily it is worthwhile afterall. (:

Anyway, everyone is late! Haha. Including me. But..among the all, I'm the earliest! Haha. Can geddit? Well, I reached first, then was betrand, sabina and jeffrey, then benedict and lastly yiwen! Haha. We were supposed to meet at 3pm. But I reached at 3.15pm. Then around 3.30pm the other 3 reached. Benedict reached around 4plus but yiwen reached at 5pm!!! Haha. SOO early laa.. The whole scenerio was funny.. The time I stepped out of my house, I was thinking to myself : even if im late, i will still be the earliest, the rest will confirm be later then me! haha.. And true enough, I'm right! Lol.

Thinking of that waiting scenerio~ One part of it made me damn angry! Haha. I was waiting for them to reach and got bored. So I walked around guardian. Then was a bit blur as to which section sells what..So anyhow walk, this anutie then came up to me and started talking to me about the xando thing and saying that my only problem is my tummy and blah blah blah... Eeeeekk! T.T Then, the next da ji is that she thought I'm still in secondary school! So frustrating okae. I wana look my age and not younger or older! X(

I got real pissed (did not show it of course) and walked out of the shop. Lol. Walked back to the station and betrand sabina and jeffrey just reached. Nice timing. Haha. Stupid benedict said I told him 4.30pm laa. Asked him to get his ass down there and we walked to ms yoshinoya where betrand and sabina ate their lunch. ((: Then benedict called jeffrey and asked where we are. Awhile later yiwen messaged me and asked the same thing. Then she replied saying see you SOON. Haha. Then all of us were like, benedict will reach first. High bets on ben eh. Then all of us kept looking into that entrance to see who will come first. Haha. Like the situation was so tense. Jeffrey said, yiwen's words cannot be trusted anymore. Lol. =/ So bad laa.

But true enough ben came first. Haha. After awhile, we went off to arcade. Yi wen then called me and ask where we are, she still dare say: I walked to yoshinoya already you all at arcade. Haha. We waited for like.....an hour? Lol.. After playing at the arcade, we all decided to chill at esplanade, but ben wanted to like eat dinner first? Haha. So we ended up at LJS for dinner. Then went giant to buy alcohol.. Wanted to buy absolute vodka one. But scared we all cannot finish.. In the end, yiwen and sabina bought hooch. Ben and betrand bought long island and me and jeff bought barcadi. Only me and yiwen is 88 one.. The rest all 89. Hehe. Then they mentioned like, ben who is the youngest in month looks like the oldest and me who is oldest in month looks youngest! Lol. =/ Not my fault I don't look my age alright! X) Haha.

All of us when we are together, it is always very very difficult to make decisions one.. We always take very long before anything is confirmed laa.. Haha. Like...when we wana eat dinner or buy the alcohol.. Haha.. Even meeting up! =/ So after everything is finally bought, we made our way up to esplanade rooftop.. =D

Nice.. ((: I have not been there since the renovation. ((: Though not much change. But.. Yar. An additional garden. (: So we played true or dare there.. Crapped a lot and chat a lot. Jeffrey got a flu after that. Haha. Got to know more about them.. ((: Chilling with them is cool and fun. =D We finally meet up!! Hehe. After a few cannot make it meet-ups. Hehe. Should hang out more often! ((: Yeah! I was laughing and feeling happy all the way. X) I cannot believe, they are all kind of..innocent. Haha. I feel soo....not pure. =/ As in, quite a lot of things they don't know ah. Lol. My group of secondary friends were too un-pure already. Haha. That's why I learnt a lot of things that...ah nevermind. Wahaha. =//

Took the train home after that.. Reached home around 12.30am. Luckily father didn't scold me!! Haha.. Was praying he wouldn't. Well, I guess the parents sort of gave me more freedom already. XD That's good. Hehe.

Slept at 1am and woke up at 10plus in the morning just now. Just to go for test-drive with the father! Hehe. We wanted to change the car to picanto!!!!!!! X( BUT!!! we were advised not to yet as it will cause us to lose money instead of saving some. Wait for another 1 and half a year. T.T MY PICANTO!!!!!!! X(

However, I got to change my phone to K750i. Haha. Not very excited about it already. Since I got it. Haha. But anyway, I changed to that cause it'snot very expensive anymore and its 2 mega pixels camera. XD Can't afford any other good phone right now. I pay for my own phone okae! Haha. Will have to wait if I want to change to good phone. (:

Still cannot believe I have to wait for 1 and half year more before family can change the car to PICANTO!! X(


I love picanto this model laa... T.T

No comments: