I seriously need to buck up on my studies.. I'm getting real fark up at myself. I have QC common test tomorrow. It's a heavy weightage. It's important. I will have to retake if I fail. Yet, I don't understand what I'm learning! Or rather.. reading through~!!!! ><
I'm seriously getting veryveryvery pissed and farked up already.
damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn juliana.
why can't you just try to study and be a little more hardworking?
you thought you can swipe through your studies again like how you did for 'O's?
you think you are forever lucky?
This is not secondary where you learn everything just to take a major exam at the end of the 5 years spent there.
You cannot afford to sleep through this semestral ya'noe?
You are not like your classmates..
They are clever and talented and hardworking and whatever else you can find to describe them.
You are the worst in that class. Maybe the whole of the 3 module groups.
You wana repeat module? No right?
*grips fist*
What makes you think you can pass?
Your attitdude have been bad all sem.
Others might not have point it out.
But they know.
You sense it too.
How oblivious can you get?!!!??
You know something?
I really hate you juliana.
Why can't you try to change for the better?
You suck big time.
You think big, talk big and yet they are just empty words.
You don't know the trouble you are brewing now.
You blame yourself and your friends around yo for the person you are today.
You never failed to push faults to others.
Thinking you are forever the better person than others.
Fact is, you yourself look down on yourself.
Where's your sense of shame?
Have you got none?
Damn you juliana.
Damn you.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment