Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today's another fun day!! ((: Wheee~

Helped out in Junyang' concert. He's quite cute laa. Hehe. But too bad I still not into him. Hehe. Was sitting in the front row. Then, he kept looking towards my direction while singing. I don't know the lyrics laa. So damn paiseh. Hehe. *redface* Ooopsss. But still, I sort of turned into a *temporary mini fan*! Hehe. But! NO time to take individual photos with him. *cry9*! Lol. Ooopss.

Went amk again~ Hehe. This time to let zhixiong complete his *burden* for us 3. ((: He owes us a meal. So we decided on Pizza Hut. Lol. Okay laa. We paid some in the end. It was planned laa. Cannot let him pay all mar. (X After that, mel and I had to rush back to school for TPS. )): While the rest went for pool again~ Damn sad can. Haha. I want play pooollllll!!!!!!!!! SOB SOB...

After TPS was the jy's concert. Hehe. Finally got PAL shirt! Aiya! Forgot to take pic of it! hehe. So after all the ushering of everybody into the hall, we joined in the concert. Hehe. The contents were mentioned above. (: After the concert, had a mass picture with him, a de-brief by kelvin and off we go. Once stepped out of the auditorium, saw jeffrey~ Lol. He kept wearing either his green basketball shirt or the milk shirt~ haha.. =/Ooppss.. Hehe. Okay laa. I keep wearing same shirt too. That's the problem with poly schooling. Not enough clothes! X( Hehehee.. Anyway, he just finished one exam. So good. My exam.. Come quick alright? (X So I can enjoy life faster.... Wheee~ Out of no reason, took one picture with him and home I went. Hehe.... (: Band friends are fun people! Hehe.

Hmmm, Wana go cycling someday? Anyone? Bring me go cycling!!!!!! Be it morning, afternoon or overnight cycling!!! Wheee~ I haven't been cycling.. T.T Bring me bring me. (:

Wow.. Currently uploading alll the photos together from yesterday and today into one album and it's like.. Straining my energy lots lots. Hehe. Can be found in the *photo albums* column later on!!! ((:

More than a hundred!!!!! Cool. Happy taking your time to browse if you're going to view alright? Lol..

I will post some I like ones here. ((:

Yesterday's

darlings of mine. Hehe. I love them a lot.
They make my studying in NYP worthwhile. ((:

the bacteria shown in the biochem video!

chai hui playing pool with me being extra. ((:

nic guiding me. Lol.

im the little bacteria in the incubator!
aaahhhh! incubator closed on me!! LET ME IN!!! -.-"
Okay. I'm sooooo lame. hehehe..
I love this pic of mine! Hehheheheh... q=D

cool effects right??? LOL! We're climbing walls!
Spiderwomen???? Wahahaha...

Today's

High school musical! hehe.
I'm bored off during math today. =/

Junyang's notification screen~ He's not bad looking actually.
Too bad.. He's not tall. Lol.

Haha.. Look how... tao jui he is? Hehe..

Pizza hut treat from zhixiong! Hehe.
I paid some of it ah! =x

Lol. One lame picture.

Another one. Haha. I like this. My back view! hehe.
Can tell which is me?? X)

Junyang singing. QUite nice actually. Haha..

No comments: