Tuesday, July 25, 2006

.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-
.. / .... .- - . / -.-- --- ..-

Hee.. Morse codes are fun! Go de-code this codes I put bah! ^^v

So I spent almost an hour bathing just to get rid of the stinko smell I had on my body! It's like I just finished clearing the rubbish junk!!! Eeeekkkk! Damn you OC experiment! *phoew* Stinko us CP0606! Hehe.. Ooppsss.. My fingers and thumbs still stink laa alright? Cow dung! )): [p.s: cry-9!!!] Now my mouse and keypad stinks too!! T.T

Well, I typed a whole lot of reflection yesterday and clever blogger just had to have error and not let me post! So irritating laa.. )): Now, I have no more mood to reflect on the things I reflected yesterday! Heh. Then, it will be so boring an entry? Nah! Today had loads more fun things in school!

Edna brought her boyfriend's sister's digi camera to school today! Heh. And so the vain-ess [is there such a word???] in us took over! Heh. We took loads and loads of stupid pictures laa!! Haha.. ((: So the whole LT broke down on kallen.. Lol. She had no choice but to let us off earlier! After watching a very cool penicilin-making-in-process video. We had 2 hours break! So how?

We had our very first clique outing!!!!!!! *smile wide wide* Hehe. TO AMK POOL & ARCADE CENTRE! Wheee~ There, I played my second time of pool! I hit more balls! Got more accurate! q=D Cool right? I just started my first touch on pool like about.... 2-3 months ago? It's the first time I played. Today's the second time!! =D I wana pool more! Wahahah.. *king kong ham ham* Heh.. *shy* *swing left and right*

Then, we rush our lunch through at MOS. ((: Took cab back to school~ The taxi uncle was darn cute alright? Haha.. Went up to the lab. It stinks laa! *phoew* Had no choice but to go in still right? Then, I DO NOT HAVE MY LAB COAT WITH ME! Went down to locker just to realise that I forgot to bring laa. [I brought home last tuesday!] Damn! =/ Lucky B3 was ouside. I asked one of them for lab coat. Damn ps can! *redface* Hehe. Lucky no admirer there! =/ Wahaha.. Or not damn ps le laa.. Haha.. Like.. shouting all the way there.. Not literally shouting laa.. But yar.. You know.... Just making a lot of noises... Being very bitchy.. Then, must ask them for lab coat later on. Haha. Okay okay. I'm damn confused now what is it I wanted to prove. Heehee.. We just took lots of retarded and not retarded photos. 80 over laa! Heehee.. Omg!

Eeeekk! I can still smell those pungent smells lingering in my nose!!! Go away you freaks! =p I don't like you all! ((: Ergh! =D It's been almost 2-3 hours since my lab finished? Hah..

Tomorrow I'll be ushering hongjunyang's concert in the campus. =D Not that I like him.. Just that~ I will be ushering! =DD Darn happy can... Heehee. My first ushering job! ((: Then, friday will be another IMF training plus QC test together. T.T I wana pass well man! Wish me luck! Heard from kris it's damn hard laa. To revise. [he started revising already! -.-'' so fast!] Cause too......eh! I forgot the reason! =/ Haha. Just that it's damn hard. Should start studying later. Revising I mean! Wahah. =/

Oh yar! Tomorrow nic will be presentating again!!! But I cannot see him present! Cause I would have been gone by the time his group reached! T.T

Maybe I will ask kor out on saturday! :D Wheee~ He owes me a night! Haha. That sentence was soo wrong. We two had been laughing about it. haha. But it's true laa. A night out to relax from school stress! Hehe. For him, maybe more! Haha. Damn. Hope his gf won't see this. =/

Haha. Cool.

OH YAR OH YAR! You guys know what???!!!??? I can do my math today!!! XD I'm darn happpppppiiiiiiiieeeee!!!! Like....the first time ever? Hehehe.... I hope to pass my math! There's a SLIM chance now. Hehe.. Yeah!! *jump jump jump jump* Teeheee..... ^^v

Zhi xiong owes me and darlings mac meal!!! I want it I want it! X)

Okay, right now, the photos are being sent to me over msn. Damn slow. Shall upload later!!



toodles! ^^v







I never know
being in love
is so nice.


however,
will i get hurt...
again?

you gentlemanly moves
touched me deep down.
((:


since that day......

No comments: