Sunday, July 23, 2006

And so I just attempted my organic chem tutorial, which is a total failure~ )): I could only do the first few questions. Do not even know whether I'm right? =/

Well, that was not what I wanted to blog about. Don't spam or sue me.. I just needa get it off my chest. (: Students, or rather couples [in uniform] or maybe just any ordinary teenage couples nowadays really do not know how to behave themselves anymore. Tsktsktsk. *shakes head* It's like, they are showing their affection everywhere? I know the feeling of happiness is there when you do such things like holding hands, having fun in each other's company. But, kissing or hugging in public? Ergh... Oh, okay.. Nevermind. Just don't sue me alright? ((: I still have years ahead of me. Whee~


we all gotta laugh at ourselves sometimes *bahahah bahahah bahahha*

Hah. That was a little random. It's quoted from SPOONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! Wahahahahahah!!

It will be the sem end exams in another 3 weeks! *screams* I can say for sure I will pass everything except math. Maybe QC. Well, pass as in boderline pass. Pass with flying colours will confirm not be my turn. Math will fail with flying colours! Whee~ Haha. That sentence was soo wrong laa.. =/ However, I feel it coming true for me. )): Math.. How am I ever going to get through this stupid thing. I thought I will not need to study it again. *humph* *pouts*

Study study study! Focus focus focus!! Pass pass pass!!! =D

See me pass everything with my efforts alright? (((:

No comments: