Monday, July 10, 2006


Hmm.. My very special unique person is online wor~ Whee~ ((: Okay. Random. I'm always so happy whenever he's online. ^_^

Anyway, I was bored. So I decided to play around with photoshop. Hehe. See my results. ((:


the original. (meant to expressed depression.)


first attempt. (it isn't nice at all la..)


2nd attempt. ((: (kinda like it)

Quite proud of myself. Hehe. I like the grid squares!


Now.. It's my desktop wallpaper for a few days. Hehe. The memories that are fading. I used quite a while to finally understand how to get the grids done properly. (:

Well, gona make another wallpaper to change this off. Hehe. Can't have his photos all over my lappy screen. =P This is only trying out. Hehe. Yeah!


As long as stars shine down from heaven
And the rivers run into the sea
Til the end of time forever
You’re the only love I’ll need

In my life you’re all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You’re the one that’s there for me

When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you

Chorus:
Imagine me without you
I’d be lost and so confused
I wouldn’t last a day, I’d be afraid
Without you there to see me through

Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it’s just impossible
Because of you, it’s all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can’t imagine me without you

When you caught me I was falling
You’re love lifted me back on my feet
It was like you heard me calling
And you rush to set me free

When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you

Chorus

When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you oh

Chorus

I can’t imagine me without you



Anyway, I spent a very happy and yet not happy weekend!!! ((: Not happy being I cannot be involved in the Downtown Escapade event. Hearing stories from darlings made me feel soo envious. Hehe. It's always a new experience. Eeeek. Too paranoid of shen yi and me. *curse and swear* Whoops! However, happy being I got to chat with a very special unique person for two whole night! ((: Plus.. Italy won the world cup! Double happiness I guess? Hhehe.. Darling cannot stand me talking about it. Haha.

It's scary to be feeling like this. All felt like a dream.
Can I just keep on dreaming forever and stay that way? ((:

No comments: