
[translation: don't force me]
This is soooooooo cute! hehe..... I've always like ham ham!! Wheeee~~ ((:
I know what I wanted to blog about recently already! ((: It's that the lab results are finally taken with my phone camera. Okay. Not any great phone or camera but still, I'm kinda happy. Hehe. Ever since I changed to L6, I've been taking more photos. Hhaha... =/
Anyway, OC lecture was cancelled today. And biochem tutorial shifted to 3pm. So my lessons for today was only biochem. Biochem tutorial and more biochem lab. 3pm-6pm!!! What a great schedule la. Lol. But it was alright la.
Show you all some of what I've taken alright? Hehe.. We did an experiment on aspirin today! Our last biochem lab experiment. Hehe.
I like the purple substance dancing around. Hehe.
The filtrate. ((:
Hehe. Then I started influencing everybody to take photos with me. ((: Wow. Yeah!
icy and me! finally i got to take photos with her. hehe..
she's sad nobody wana take with her! haha.. ((: *great job everyone* :p
[nah.we were jokin] mel and edna
mel and me
edna and icy [my darlings]
they look so pretty here right?
mairah and me! hehe. she look cute la. ((:
xiong and me! haha.. it's blur.
he mentioned this: why you go around taking pictures then close eyes one.... -.-"
trust me. i was pissed.
edna and zhi xiong [i asked him to smile! heh]
our reflection.
i tried to kiss her! Her face's RED! omg. ((:
i don't know why i looked soooo happy. haha... =/
After lab, we went for the SCL camp. It was darn boring can... -.-'' I went for the sake of the shirt. Haha. I love collecting shirts la. Can't blame. Dirty green and dark brown in colour. What a weird combination of colours. Hah. Well, never take any pictures from the camp except for this below.
my *baobei* from the same lecture group. (:
And another one with me and mel but I was rushing off. No time to bluetooth it to my phone. Shall get it on monday. Hehe. The camp is/was boring! I prefer band camps! Even pal's camp is better then them. =/ Whoops. ((:
му памє іѕ вёе, вёе веё said:
die la
how how
ii heard many pple say
poly very ez de..
but to me..
no leh
Haha. So random. Jeffery and I were complaining that poly life sucks la. Hehe.. It's true okay!
Next time when you hear anyone telling you that poly life is easy life, SLAP them in the face. Hahahhaha!
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment