Haha. So I was right. (: See. Portugal's out and France's in! ((: So now, Italy can show that they are really power not not win by pure luck. Heh. Yeah. Italy will win. I can then proudly show william that I'm right. Not him. Wahaha.. ((((:
I want germany to be 3rd place. Hehe. KRIS! See this man. Hhahah.... =/
darling and mine. guess which is mine? =/
Haha.. Was having nothing better to do. Today had our rehearsal presentation. Haha. I wasn't prepared! D: BUt I did quite okae. Just needa memorise all the informations into my bloody brain. Hah. During the project engineering, I wasn't listening at all la! XD We were having so much fun *gossiping*. Hehe.
Was supposed to help out as ushers in Fan Wei Qi's concert tomorrow. But the last mintue and they said they had enough helpers already! There goes my PALS shirt!!! Eeeek. Stupid betrand will be able to *parade* in front of me knowing I wanted the shirt so much. >.<
I'm so busy ever since poly life started for me. ((:
Tomorrow I will be going for SCL camp. Hehehe.... Then, saturday I'll be going to sentosa to find darlings for the downtown escapade!!! (((X
Maybe korkor will be coming with me. Hehehee... Yeah!!!! Another happy day to anticipate. Hehehe. tata!
Anyway, I got an F for engineering math. T.T But the lecturer said I did not fail badly. Therefore, I hope I can improve by the time exams come. Will be getting organic chem and QC grade tomorrow. *pray pray*
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment