^This is soo nice. Heh.
Anyway, I was updating halfway yesterday when suddenly *poof*! I just fell asleep. =/ Haha.. Okay. Not funny though.
So germany's out. ((: *grins* France will win tonight and italy can beat them in the finals! Yeah! Portugal can die for all I care. After that incident of rooney and ronaldo had done. I'm over england and portugal. Haha. However, I found a very handsome picture of ronaldo. Haha. I've always thought that he don't look photogenic ah. Yet, suprisingly this isn't too bad. Hehe. See..
Right? He really looks handsome here la. Hah...
I miss seeing kaka scoring!! Still sore about brazil losing.. All the teams I supported are all gone. ):
Kaka's even more handsome. ((: Hehhe.... I learnt quite a fair bit on this world cup. Hhaha. Stupid brazilians. I still think they shouldn't blame the players for losing the world cup. It's already a great honour la.. I mean, look at us, singapore. So what if they were the last world cup champions. If things are in your favour, You also can't do anything right?? Now, ronaldinho (I think) is quitting the world team. So sad la. Brazil players are all quite good actually. Stupid residents of brazil. Can't you all think of the pressure they are facing? Brainless. Oops. Getting a little bit agitated down here. (: Nevertheless, I still like kaka. (: It's because of kaka I started supporting brazil. haha.. That goal he scored! Wow.. I'm melting. hhaha....
The man of MY day... (:
Okay. Some pictures from the SYFOC'06. Heh. Was playing with the fonts in photoshop. Hhaha.. I'm still learning ah. So, just bear with the fonts for now. As I cannot really see what the other functions are useful for. Wait till I figure it out alright? (: hheeee..

This reminds me of NDP la. =/ Haha.
I think I have a lot to update. But I kind of FORGOT. Hehe. =/ Anyway, I haven't get my grades for the common test yet. I have a gut feeling, I'll do badly. No, I WILL. ): I don't know how am I going to *buck up*. The semestral project rehearsal presentation will be due tomorrow. I haven't done anything. I'm not clear about the part I'm going to present and I don't know what to write for the individual reflection!!!! 2 whole pages. How am I ever gona find the words to fill it in???
Anyway, nevermind about that.
See! Mel drew this during QC lect. ((: It's four of us. Haha. THough it's small, I'm the last one. Can tell? Haha. THe only one that tied up the hair. (: On the shirts there's our initials!!! Cute la. I was sleeping in QC again. That module is boring la. No, wait. I think I sleep in every lectures!!! =/
Eeeekkk... Cannot blame la. I'm lacking sleep. So tired everywhere I am. The worst part is that I can sleep anywhere! As long as my head gets to touch the hand I can sleep! >.<
I forgot what I had initially wanted to type and I have no interesting news going on so.. tata! ((:
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment