Hehe.. Back from band camp. But like no difference. Cause I brought my lappy along and it's not a must I update everyday. I think I updated yesterday la. See! So no difference.
Anyway, it was a last minute decision that day 3 will be cancelled. Damn. I think that the band is hopeless. I just hope by the time we are ready for concert..which is like a long long time away.. We will sound like almighty. ((:
Camp was okae. Since it was supposed to be a training camp. Of cause you expected playing (on the instruments) and more playing right? But, it was alright too. Cause we got to get out of campus to catch the germany vs argentina match. Damit! Argen lost. It was a draw okae! And Argen scored first!!! Stupid. Poor them... =/ I was supporting argen all the way. Still, it didn't help.
Anyway, back to point. We (William, Sabina, Yiwen, Benedict, Betrand, Sufyan, Jeffery and me) walked the whole of amk but just cannot seem to find a nice spot to watch. It was a fruitless trip la. It's crowded everywhere. Even the mac's.
We wasted out first half on searching for a place. Then, benedict decided to be nice and brought us to his house to watch. But the time we wasted on waiting for the bus and taking our own sweet time in 7-11.... By the time we got to his house. The match will end in 5 minutes time. But there's extension and penalty too. Quite disappointed with argentina. ): But cannot blame la. They did their best. They really *chiong* all the way man. So many fouls. Tsk tsk.
Then, sabina, yiwen and me needa take contact lens out so we decided to went back to campus to change into our specs. Then, go back to ben's house again to watch the italy match. But who knows, when we reach campus changed into specs and all. Huimin don't allow us to go back to ben's house! ): It lead to a little misunderstanding. I think everything's solved now. So we ended up chatting and telling life experiences with almost everything. We slept at 5am and woke up at 8am.
Some sweet memories happened to me. ((: Shan't say it down.
Well, then this morning, I stayed for sectionals and orchestral before meeting up with feroz and all to go watch the SYF opening ceremony. Haha. Taken a few phots but.... all with feroz! haha. I always take photos with him. (: Swiss was great la. ((:
And I'm now back home. I'm dead tired la. Spent the last two nights sleeping late cause of biochem test and the camp night. Now I'm getting itchy all over again. It always happens when I stayed up late. Damit. =/
Haha. Feroz was suprised that we sleept all together no matter you're girl or guy. Not like them, differentiate the girls from guys. Hah. Any difference in poly and JC(s). But both are great decisions to be made okae. I'm not trying to compare. ((: Don't get me wrong. (: Will appreciate it if you don't get offended on your own. Hah.
Mayb shall upload the photos from the SYFOC'06 with feroz and all tomorrow. Very little only la. ((:
I'm seriously dead tired now. )):
though the times spent..
were little
im contented
you cared
about...
my existence. ((:
hugs.
XD
i think i'm falling in love yet again.
after all the dark clouds past.
51% single. (((:
No comments:
Post a Comment