Great. Now that common test is officially over! I'll fail with flying colours! Now, how great can that be?
Biochem was definately a shitty piece of shit. I either wrote out of point for the essays questions, miss out important points or either get careless at the mcq section! Okay. Everything's over. I can just sit and pray for the very best. I really hope I DO pass my organic chem and biochem. I have no hope for math. So that paper can just disappear in front of me. =/
Well, I did really study. But I blanked out at the last moment. It always happen. Like, forever!
Studies aside. ((: Having band camp later on. 3days 2 nights. I haven't pack my bag. Hah. It's only like... 5 hours away from the camp. I have no bag big enough to fit the clothes I'm bringing plus my lappy plus all the wires needed. Eeeek. >.<
Forgot to borrow the big bag from chai hui. Or not, I won't have to worry so much now. The best part, I don't even know what to bring. Like..... any..... Nah. I don't know how to describe. Sheesh. Concert's postponed. Why can't the camp be postpone tooo??? =x Hehh..
Oh yar, the ladies in my section have no toothpaste!!! Hhaha... Think we're gona have to borrow from the guys again. Oh man. We ladies are such losers. Hehhe.. Oopppsss!
Anyway, darling went on a tour to the zoo! haha.. Free entrance something something. It's free la. She has got free tickets to the superman returns too! She commented it's nice. Dammit. >.< Hahha.. I also want free this and that. I've never been to the zoo by the way. Any kind soul wana bring me there? Provided you treat too ah! Hehhe... =/
Ah, gtg pack my bag for the camp, catch some sleep (i slept at 3am tossing and turning around with the stupid biochem stilll in my brain... eeek!) before going for the camp. Arbo I surely cannot stay awake later on...
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment