Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Cool. So I finally watched high school musical! Haha. It was a blast! So refreshing. ((: Yeah! I love the lead couple! Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens. Hehe. The girl is soo darn pretty. The guy.. Still okay. But cute too! Hehe. Upload a song sang by her. Hehe. It kind of touched me deep deep about how I feel somehow.


I watched dirty dancing 2 too! I felt it was a better one than the first movie. ((: The lead actor is younger and cuter! Hehe. ^_^ Cool.


Anyway, my darling became twins yesterday! Haha. They wore the same polos. Keke.


Mel. Hehe. I look so damn short okae. T.T


Darling. Hehe. Look up? Look short with me? :p

Got back my biochem result. It's a bloody C grade. Damn demoralising okay. T.T After the F grade in math, it's a C grade in biochem. Getting my organic chem tomorrow. I hope it will be B?? Hmm. *pray pray*

Did a last QC lab today. Was supposed to have 2 labs in 4 hous. We finished the two in 2 hours. Wahah. So we went to library to let darlings finish watching high school musical. I was telling them how nice and letting them watch during the break. Couldn't finish and they wana finish it. Hehe. Thus, library discussion rooms. Haha.

After that met up with sabina to wait for time to pass before we go for band. I played around with her sethoscope[spelling*] and high blood pressure machine! I can HEAR MY OWN HEARTBEAT!!! I measured my own BLOOD PRESSURE too!!!!! :D Hehe. Wow. I was sooooo fascinated okae! I didn't wana return her at first. Haha. Cool... I didn't know that nursng course provided such things too! Hehe. Was thinking if I wore them together with my lab coat.... Wahahha... I'll LOOK like a DOC! Hehe.. Doc HO! ((((: Haha. Rotted after that in the band room waiting for the band to start. However, in the end, we went looking for jeffrey at FJ and chatted till around 6.50pm then slowly made our way to the band room. Hee. But we all left halfway during band break. Hehe.


the pressure thing! haha.. Ooopsss.


the sethoscope! sorry i shaked! i was damn happy and fascinated. hehehe!! bluek!
Had more pictures actually. But it is either i shake or im not nice in it! =/ hehe. Took one where I wore the whole thing and was listening to my own heartbeat. But I look soo dunowadwordtodescribe. Therefore, I decided not to post it. Hehe. Later you all laugh at me. =/

Korkor chatted with me on the phone all the way home. So nice of him eh? Hehe. ((:

I'm tired anyway already. Nights nights. ((:

No comments: