Thursday, July 13, 2006

pumping heart

*heart pumping hard* hehe. It was only a message and a call? To me, it was more! ((:

Hehe. A little of distraction to keep me awake the whole day! ((:


So there, my new desktop wallpaper. Hehe. Darling sent this sunrise to me long ago. I just found it soo nice. ((: Maybe can edit it with something. Well, when I'm free~ Hehe.

Anyway, I went to school for a one hour tutorial only. Damn. Haha. Shankar should have say earlier if he wanted to cancel the lecture! So I can skip math tutorial right? Haha. Anyway, I understand integration more than differientiation. Hmm...? Shouldn't it be the other way round? :/ I really hope I can cope my end sem exams well.

I the rest of my results back. D for both QC and OC. )): I swore I studied for OC laa.. It was what I had expected to get. But nah.. It's over. I should be concentrating for the exams now. ((: I can do well yeah?

Cool. So later, we going to watch Pirates of the Carribean instead! Wheee~ ^_^

No comments: