strange
School recently had been very strange. In school or lessons with darlings and the class felt weird. I felt so out of place. Especially today. It's like I shouldn't have even be there in the first place. Yes, this feeling is finally creeping up on me. I admit I hasn't really been myself ever since poly starts for me. I don't know why but I just can't seem to wana accept this new environment I'm in. I'm not saying that darlings and the class are bad. They're great people! The problem just lies with.... me. myself..
Many things are changing and some have changed. It was useless trying to stop them from changing. Yet, I cannot seem to however face this reality.
Right now, I'm badly missing the people whom were there for me my whole secondary school life. I'm missing the freedom I had in the after-school-bandroom-hideout. I'm missing the joy I had there. For me, joining the band in swiss brought about a drastic change in my life.
There, I met my loved ones..
Xueting, being the first person I ever known when I first stepped foot into the bandroom. Finding out that we live near each other was already way cool. I could have a companion home everyday. At least, almost everyday.
Who was to know, Tsehwee, the second person I made friend with (also my section-mate) brought all three of us together as besties. ((: We just got together like fate brought us together. It was ever-lasting joy in the first few months. Though after that, we sort of have a little fight, arguments and even the thought of *breaking* this bond we have appeared, we are still besties now.
Following the separation of Tsehwee and Xueting being separated into different classes at the end of secondary two bring about the forth girlfriend - Raisa.
Knowing her and making her my bestie is another blessed occurances in my life. She made me realise that the bond in us no matter what is precious. I admit that I do not really wanted her to be part of my forever-after life once. However, I learnt not to judge a person by his/her looks. (: I was sorry.
All four of us had misunderstandings, arguments and fights with each other before. A friendship which had gone through a lot of obstacles to becoming who we are today. ((: I love them.
Nah.. Wasn't trying to say anything. Just miss my girls. ((:
That was just my girls. Then there's still great people like, mira! feroz justin and sathiya! (: They are really great. I mean, haha.. I don't know how to put down in words. ((: Just note they are great people! I love them too!
The above was a bit random. Hmm. Anyway, I'm still feeling weird laa. Whenever I'm in school. Even when I'm in the band. =/
Well, Swiss is having the annual alumni dinner again. Anyone from 5N3 going?? Hmm.. If there is, tell me alright? I wana go too then. ((:
Whatever the problem is, I really hope I can just try to accept this brand new life I'm leading.
Toddles. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment