Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm here to blog again.. =)


Alright alright.. It's duh! hah..


I got into Chemical and Pharmaceutical course in NYP.. It's like okay for me la but I still wana try appealing to Biomedical Science in SP.. hee.. I first disturbed Tsehwee from her sleep to tell her first thing in the morning. haha.. She told me to tell her first thing in the morning! Not my fault. =x


Then, after which I was busy calling people and stuffs asking my friends where they're posted to. Poor Girlyn didn't get chosen into any course. Hmm. Yar. I should be thanksful that a poly wants me. Hope she can be successful in appealing on monday and tuesday. =) Girl, don't lose hopes okay!!! =)


Afterwhich, I got so "depressed'' that I asked for half day leave and messaged Tsehwee asking her out for a last minute move date! haa.. It's funny la. We watched Nanny McPhee!!!! NIce nice nice... Sort of touching. Hee.. Wondering if my kids will turn out like them in future. >.<



Well, if you still have some feelings for me.. Why is it that I always get: ''the feelings of being ignored'', ''that I'm no longer important to you'' and ''hey, get on with life you pathetic thing'' feelings from you?? Why must I be the one to bother you always first!?! Why can't you messaged me if it bothers you that much that I dint msged you?? I just want to know how you feel towards me now? Am I still as important to you as before? Was I wrong in wanting to give you up? Or you really wana be rid of me?? I know I can never get this answers from you. I know... =( it's okay. I know... I just know.. we're not meant to be.. or that, it's really a test of time given to us by God??? How much longer can I hold on??

No comments: