I guess.. You'll be good to everyone.. Except me.
I really wana know.. What am I to you now? Can I have the answer? Somehow sometimes I really...
feel like receiving your call again..
calling you my sayang..
springing surprises on you
and seeing how happy you are again.. by my surprises..
Looking at how you treat other girls..
just made me wish I was them...
I thought I had put it all over. I was wrong.. So wrong.
Damn damn damn... =(
Can't I have a better fate? live? or whatever??
Why must I choose to live in such misery..?
Why is it soo difficult to put everything past me?
Why and how can he just turn his back on me?
Why why why???!!!???
It's so difficult for me. I tried to pretend that you do not matters to me anymore. I have to fake a smile on my face everyday of my life. I have to I have to.........
It seems like every little thing you did does hurts me still....
I think she's right. It's best I forget you. But how? Can you show me how you forget me? So I can learn it and put it to good use. In my case.. You don't know how many pieces my heart broke into.. You thought I understand you. Then, you thought I'm being unreasonable. I really wana have a talk to you. again. This time, to ask clearly whether your feelings for me had faded.. Is my wait being a little useless.. and if so.. Why must this happen...
Loving you is so terribly hard. My tears dried up.
You people just give up on talking me round alright. I'm a useless, horrible, fugly, plump, unreasonable, pathetic and ''whatevermoreyoucanthinkaboutme'' person. Leave me alone. I need no sympathy. =(
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment