I was supposed to appeal to biomedical science today.. Woke up at 5.21am and couldn't get to sleep anymore after that. Got too excited I guess.. Over what? I'm not sure. =x
Yar. Reached there and found out, to my disappointment.. THAT BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES COP HAS DROPPED FROM 17PTS TO ONLY 10 PTS LA!!!!! =( That's like sooooooo unfair!! I'm so angry.
Anyway, Sae many many peeps. Christine and her dear.. My classmates.. Justin and his friend..! hah.. It felt more like a reunion... =D okay. So in the end, all of us.. I mean Huijun and co.. Decided to drop the idea of appealing. =( I'm still pissed.
Then, we went to Boon Lay for breakfast. ah! Afterwhich, I left for work. BORING BORING BORING..... =(
Next saturday's the company BBQ session.. I think they have it every year.. I'm not keen on going... Partly, I'm anti-social. Mostly, I don't feel confortable with them.. Esp if other depts cept Engr are involved toooooo.... So nice....
Oh.. I went for steam bath yesterday. =) It's sooooo HOT! hah.. Okay. Warm. No.. Hot! I was in for only.. FIVE minutes la.! So lousy la.. hah.. To think I wana be a tai tai... hah!
I need a break from the world! =(
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment