Thursday, March 09, 2006

what a corrupted world.

Ooh. Went for ACJC concert yesterday.
It's the same.
As in not suitable for me.

The last MUSE concert I went to.
I dozed off. =x
No no thing to do in concert but..

Yesterday,
Azimah, Shafiq and Audrey dozed off.
So bad. =x

As for me, I was getting restless. hah.
Amira left during INTERVAL!
Worse off! =)

Saw him in the stage.
Denise went with SAT?? O.o
I got depressed after the concert. =(

Went off with Justin and friends to Glutton's Bay..
Many farmilar brands of stalls.
Ate hor fun. *Yucks*

So different from the stall in Bukit Timah. =x
He called Justin..
Not me. =(

Sorry to everyone.
Cause I shut myself out totally after that.
Then Sat wore soooo formal for a concert.

He never used to wear nice formal clothes for concerts!
And it's the first time he's being soo gentlemanly too!
oops. Sorry but to me.. It IS THE FIRST TIME! =x

He was always an ass in my eyes!
Nice ass that is. hee..
And he's also kind of.... Arrogrant?

I don't know..
I don't care..
And..it's none of MY business.

Did I mentioned I got cheated to buy a very cheapo camera last week?
Okay. Not cheated. But sort of cheated.
AHHHH!! I still want the Olympus camera la. =( ='( =''(

Now, I don't like that camera I bought anymore. =x
Life's never fair ah I guesS?
OKay.. That's a fact! Alright!

Tsehwee, yar. I'm Stuck in NYP...but
Being stucked in NYP isn't such a bad thing afterall. =)
I've friends. Okay.. Not same course but still.. YAR!

Still friends ah! and yes Denise!
I'll tell you more about OIL
IF I SEE YOU IN SCHOOL OKAY! =)

and maybe one day..
I might just come up with...
JULIANA'S HEALTHY OIL!!!

Okay Okay..
Still dreaming.
Don't blame me!

I reached home after midnnight
yesterday. I mean This morning.
And i've to wake up at 7 just now!

No wonder.
ARGH! Huiz going shopping!!
DARN IM WORKING...

Tell me earlier la.
So I can skip work mar!!!
To accompany you dearie... =)

Is this entry very long???
Or is it me that's naggy???
Or it IS THAT LONG???

ok.. Took photos with nat and audrey on the way home.
Post it up next time.

Now! BACK TO WORK....
-_-ZzZzZzZZ

No comments: