Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm so angry.
I spent an hour typing
my ever beautiful entry yesterday and in the end,
blogger declined it!!
It's like soooo long la..
The entry.... =(
Now I'm not in the mood
to write it all out again.... =(


i like..
the way you treat me,
like a fairy god-mother will.



Yar.. As I'm typing away right now,
a pile of work had just been stacked up for me
and I'm just gona procastinate.. hah!
Who cares.. After I finish them,
I'll still be very free..
So might as well leave it later..
hee... =x Poor company to have hired me.
haha.. Actually, not hired..
But rather....
Aiye. It's very complicated.
I don't even know how I got here la... =)
haha... Typical me ah.



the way you always tease me,
like a boyfriend will..


And yes, work has been hectic.
But I enjoyed it anyway.
Afterall, it'll be for another month
before I leave this place forever.
haha... =)



and laugh at my every silly moves,
like humouring a little kid. =)


Tomorrow's the posting results. =(
Mixed feelings now.
I'm scared that I'll get into..
the food science course.
Don't know why but I'm sort of....
not enthu about that course anymore. =(



and the little winkies you made,
just brightens up my day. =D


I need a brain-washing machine. =p
or maybe..................
I just run out to the busy street
and find any unlucky car
to knock into me then
I can have the
*chosen to delete* memories
out of my mind?
haha.. i think I'll be dead even before I know....
*sheesh* touchwood man! haha...



even if it's a glimsp of your face,
i'll be contented. =)

No comments: