Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I've been through it. Many times in fact. So much so that my heartt stopped feeling long ago. It isn't my fault that things turned out that way. I didn't want to end that way too.


I'm sorry.


I just wish now that God will stop being cruel to me and let me have a little bit of blessings.. =)


Band's suspended? =( *sign* It's the only entertainment and *le qu* I got in life now and it had to be suspended. How long? I'm not sure. [Wo de shen huo shi qu le wei yi de le qu... =(]


I'm going to Muse concert with Mira dearie. =) Thank God I called her. To asked. Well, I'm playing goody goody paying for her first. =) No need to thanks dear. haha.. =p Friends are for helping out anyway ah. Also, that kitten kitten.. Hmm.. Tell me what happened okays? I wana know.... =) *typical Singaporean*


Work is getting boring-er and boring-er..... and posting results will be out in 3 days time. I just read from the MOE webby that applicants who applied for any poly courses and not get selected will not be posted to anywhere.. WTH.. and we have to go down to the poly to apply straight again the next 2 days!! Bloody! Now I'm getting wobbly legs... What if I don't get into any of my chosen courses?? *f* Why didn't I just put any business courses in the past. I hated it a lot and I still hate it. BUt it seems like the only option for me to get into a course SMOOTHLY... =( BUt yet, I'm really praying deep down in my heart they will just put me into the 1st choice course. Argh.. This is all getting up my nerves....


And read from other swiss graduates' blog that DEAR MS TAY did not print yearbook for us 2005 graduates! How unreasonable can she get?? I mean.. It's our last year in swiss la. Anyway, I saw the yearbook already. It sucks totally okay! To think Swiss was so much sought after in the past. I really wana dig up her brain and see what's contained in it. Was it because our grades were lousier than last year's??


I feels so happy always whenever I'm with you... =)
I've fallen in love.... with someone who never will love me. =)

No comments: