Monday, April 03, 2006

if i could

If I could.

If I could turn back time...

I will stop myself from being *married* on dinin-in.
I will not probe into your secrets.
I will not let myself fall for a malay guy, you.
I will freeze my heart.
I will not take the initiative to be closer to you during band tour.
I will not let your *movements* move me.
I will never never agree to it on 210504`1735.
I will not watch the 1st movie with you.
I will reject you.
I will stop all from happening.


thus, not being so regretful now.
===========

Oh! I got my bag already. hee. =) I told you guys i will regret buying it. That's girls right? >.<

I'm going to serenade soon! Hope it will be a nice one not like the last. *prays* And mr eric is going with me!! How excited is that? haha.. To go out with a last seen 3 yrs ago friend. =D

And you know what? The stupid concert last from 4.30pm to 7pm lastest..? That's what I heard. haha.... What offf timing. hee.. But anyway, it's cool la. Such off timing... Enough time for a dinner and movie? haa... Joking joking. AH! I needa go Ikea!! =D *wink wink*

By the way, how do you sustain a conversation with a guy? or rather, opp sex?? hmmm.........

No comments: