Okay... I'm suffering from serious dehydration. Water rentention. I need water!
Aiye. I barly drink a glass of water a day! How bad and stupid is that? haha. I can live without water alright!
hee.... Oopss.
Can anybody tell me how to make one drink? As in drink plain water??? hee..
This week will be very very boring for me la.. Only tuesday and everything's getting on my nerve.
I feel so frustrated la.
I'm not working tomorrow.. Therefore, in oreder to make my day useful.. (rather than staying at home rotting like today) I'm going out! By myself.
Since asking everybody out seems to not work. ![]()
Then, I needa get the memory card for my camera.
I'm also expecting five new tops for my wardrobe half a month later!! yeah!!
Five new tops is like... woah!
heee..... School's starting like realll sooon too la.. Next monday's orientation and the week will be like so exciting. hee.. wheee~ ![]()
haha. Tsehwee mentioned before in one of our conversation to ask me to stop buying things online! haha... She says it's not safe!!!
oopss! haha.. But I'm like sooo addicted to it already! heee...
*touchwood touchwood*
And my dear Huijun!! When are you freeeeee to go out with me ah????? Everytime I asked.. You'll sure have something else on!!!
haha.. Joking joking.. Ask me out once you're freeeee alright?? And when we go out.. I'll make sure you don't go home with a sulky face! heee....
So make sure you're happy okay! Don't be too surround with all those problems la.. I'm sure it'll be solve somehow or other.. You're free to call me to *su ku* alright?? ![]()
See! One whole paragraph for you leh! So make sure you don't forget me la.. wahaha.....
Even when school starts for all of us okok....? ![]()
haha... These icons are far much better than =), =D etc etc... heeee....
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment