Thursday, April 06, 2006

drained.


I was helping out at the F&A dept today.. (HR dept)
It's a lot better than Engineering dept. heee...

My three quarter drank cereal cum lunch.. haha..

Do they remind you of those pasar malam stalls selling various schools test papers??? wahaha....

I hafta sort out theessee hundred pieces of *duplicated* certificates into their category.. ahh! after that typed it into the computer.. loads of work to be done.. I still have about one-third of it left...

*snap snap snap* hee..

Something happened today. And I'm a happy girl after that. whee~

Nah. Don't thing slanty slanty alright? haha... Can't wait for serenade. yeah! I miss my juniors.. And Friends are gona be the ushers..

I You. and I'll always You.

Hmm, if you guys reading out there don't wana get bored or be thinking *juliana's being emo again* or be angered by what I'm going to type.. Then leave now. Cause I'll be very very very emo.. For this is my blog.. My blog entry.

I'm feeling hurt now. So just let me vent it out here. If not, I'm scared that I'll just die of bottling up my feelings. My heart can take no more shocks..

Still not leaving? Then don't say I didn't warn you..

Want leave?? Just leave la.. You wouldn't want to see what I typed.

Okay. Fine.
I went out yesterday! As mentioned.

Bought this little thing. Meant for a special someone. Don't know if I'm doing the right thing.. Or going the right path.

If you ask me.. I'll carry on this way.

I do agree that once you are too useddd to the way a person treats you.. You'll take it for granted. And be N-U-M-B-E-D. But the one feeling everything don't care for anything else.

And I know that.. All I had done these few months.. Made someone special to me lose all that I actually once meant a lot to that someone.

I'm sure that if a lot of un-necessary things not happen.. I could still be able to sustain it.

I shouldn't have given you my one and only memory of your sweetness away back to you. I want back the booklet of messages that I specially spent away my *supposedtobestudying* time to write it down word for word.. I want it back.

I still cannot believe that you can actually just causally splurt out those words you said when you looked back at the messages you typed for me..sincerely.. But now I doubt it.. For when you said that you couldn't believe.............................. Since then, my heart stopped feeling.

It stopped just at the moment you turned cruel towards me. So much so that I could relieve and cuddle in your moment of warmth instill in my heart.

When I found the *double-heart* ring you gave it to me.. I thought all was not lost...yet. But just when I found it.. Everything broke. How I wished I would not find it back. Say me silly.. Say me stupid and whatever.. I kinda blame it on the ring.

Can we turn the time back to that band tour we had?? That's like the happiest moment I had in all my time with you.

We were so innocent and happily free of everything with the outside world then... Yar.. Dwelling on the past only waste time. fine.

I'm drained.. of all my feelings and tear.

No comments: