Monday, April 10, 2006

ah! Serenade yesterday and orientation today! I'm seriously tired.. tired...


Anyway, yup. Serenade is a blast! Yeah.. I'm so happy to see my beloved junior passing out already! Old already. haha.. Shan't elaborate much la. Saw many many many people... I'm sad and happy at the same time. Maybe those close to me will know.. But I think they'll only know the reason why I'm sad. But I gave the thing I'm supposed to.. I forgot to take the complete pictures of the cards that I painfully mmaadeee for my three closest juniors.. Sad.


Well, all in all.. It was a success la.. Congrats!!


I saw GANESH!!!! ROHAIDAH!!!! HEEEE!!!!! I misssss themmm allloootttt!!!! =) yeah!!


Hey Feroz and friends.. Thanks man! haha.. What am I talking about.. I'm not sure. But you know.. haha.. Nah. They don't read my blog anyway.. haha.. BUt still Thanks.


Well, oreientation.. It is just like any other orientation la... Playing games to know your classmates better bla bla bla.


I'm sad la. My class is made up of EXTREMIST NERDS and EXTREMIST-NERDS-WHO-TRY-TO-LOOK-COOL...... URGH!!! Well, only 19 pp in my class.. So you can tell how pathetic it is. No handsome chinese guys too..


I hate this stupid guy in my class.. Shan't name it. HE's JUST MCP! Like playing a few games will kill him. No smiles.. No talkings.. No joining.. Even my happening ogls gave up on him. I think. pah.. Who cares about him la.. haha.. I don't.. But there are some not-so-hopeless cases la.. haha.. I sound bad and evil and mean and cruel and allthebadthingsyoucanthinkof la..


But I love my OGLS!! They're great and they rock!!


Who knows Kris? haha.. Justin just told me he's in the same course as me yesterday and today.. He's in my class! aha... What coincidence right?? Too bad he's not justin... heee... if not... It will be great!!! haha..


We were told that a lot of others schools think that SCL people are all nerdys.. haha.. Well, you're sort of wrong. They're a bunch of happening people too la.. haha.. whee~


And justin's having flag day on wednesday. haa... =D Maybe I should go support with my TWENTY-CENTS..


I needa buy my LAB COAT, SAFETY SHOES, GLOVES and SPECS tomorrow.. WOW.. Lab coat... I don't understand why SAFETY SHOES.. We can just wear our *bao xie* (shoes) mar.... =) Waster leh.. hee.. But don't you think it sounds cool???? Like... Lab la.. haha.. I'm a chemist! Wheeeee~~~~


But just cause the vendors won't come anymore. Tomorrow is the only day we can buy it la. If not I'll not go and I can go out with JUN AND FRIENDS LA!!!!!

No comments: