failed relationships
I have come across soo many failed relationships. some successful ones..
I myself have two very failed relationships. Relationships which I thought could last...my lifetime.
Till now. I still can't understand why the word love.. is soo fragile. =(
Ain't they supposed to be sacred?? [spelling?] Like, I mean.. They are ever soo magical.
But why are people treating it soo lightly? Or just letting it go cause of ONE setback??
My failed relationships.
Both went very wrong.
The first I thought could last.. Broke off cause of a sgt?? How can that be..? 2 more days to 9 months... We could not even wait. And it happened all in..
REALITY CHECK: 1919h
haha.. okay. That was my entry in the morning but have to save as draft. cause.... Work piled up you see..... =( haha.. But anyway... I'll continue alright?? haha.. Just bear with me okay.. I need a venting space. =)
hmm.. Feels weird to just continue like that. So I'll copy..
The first I thought could last.. Broke off cause of a sgt?? How can that be..? 2 more days to 9 months... We could not even wait. And it happened all in one second. ONE SECOND! We were happily meeting and just because of one SMALL incident.. I became an UN-trustable girlfriend and it ended just like that. =( It took me more than half a year, almost a year, to get over it. After I found out that he got himself another girl.. It felt and hit so hard on me.. =( right now.. But anyway, that's history. Now he's happily living life with his girlfriend. Glad he's happy. =)
Then, him.. Just because of studies.. But mama says it's the right choice.. He'll be put under a lot a lot of pressure..... Ah.. blah blah blah blah...... Hey!!! You better jiayou in your A levels next year okay! hee... Don't let what you wana achieve and break up with me fail you okay! Hope you understand what I'm talking about la.. heeeee...... =D And... maybe... I can still be your listening ear... hee... Just a call or sms away~ =) *hugs*
Nah.. He does not read my blog.
I realised that I'm very faithful to that person once I in the relationship. =) I just know how to love the person.. haha.. That's the right attitude right? hmm.. I'm not very likely to fall in love anymore.. =) I hope I can freeze my love for him in my heart. =)
Anyway, went to the halal food fair today at expo. took a lot of picturesss.... In jun's camera.. Haha... Send me soon alright? =D Quite alright la.. Food fairs are all the same be it halal or non-halal ah? haha.. ABG!! DON'T FORGET MY SWEETS (penguin*) okok!! haha.. now.. You owe me sweets too! yeah.. hugs abg* =D
No comments:
Post a Comment