Sunday, March 19, 2006

nyeee... I'm updating almost everyday! =)

I'm spoiled for choices in chossing for the CCA in NYP.......... *argh* hah...

There's "make-up artise club", "symphonic band", "dance group", "squash" and many more...!! I wana join all of them la.... heeee....... >.<"

Oh no oh no... Why are there so many CCAs?? hha.. I wana join the make-up artise club leh.. So I can horne my skills in making-up and not look like a clown! haha... But the symphonic band sounds soooo tempting. Only thing that's stopping me is the number of members and the conductor. Okay. Only 2 things. I'm used to Chew's style.. Scared that I might not be able to get used to others? haha.. But these are all just overcome-able. =) Then, there's dance! My dreams... I have always wanted to dance! =) And squash! To be able to meet tsehwee during competitions! ahha.. Can be fit too! =D

Well... I'm not even accepted into NYP yet. haha.. Shall see when I'm accepted. =) Alright alright..

No comments: