Kept in the heart forever.
You became my memories.
eternally......
okok.. Is it a trend to must update when results are taken? hah. (= but wadever, I got enough, though not good enough, to get into my dream course. Just hoping now that MOE will approve of it. =D
I was on the verge of crying already. Thankfully, there's Mr Goh and Ms Lim to keep me company. And thanks Mr Goh.. (If you happen to see it.) For.... All the 3 years you've taught me?? (= And calming me down and laugh with me! haha.. Thanks!! You're the Best teacher I've ever had in all my primary and secondary schols years! Though not say very encouraging but yet still encouraging. Hah.. Okay, I'm getting nowhere... Anyway, just a thanks okok? (=
Then, yar. Its also partially thanks to Ms Seah.. =) After whining and listening to you.. I sort of *let it go*. Though I still need time.. But as you said, such a sweet girl like me deserves better? And one thing I agree a lot with, a relationship which hurts will made you treasure your next relationship even more and you've just learn to cherish more things around you. And, I've just gained more experiences from this relationship.
Although it was my dream to make this relationship of mine last. But it broke and burst(ed) into thin air.. Yet, I was also blissful once and the wonderful memories you'd given me.. I thank you for this *lesson*. But as for the integrity she mentioned. I guess, I've lost it. =( I'm sick of myself.
Ms Seah was the only one who listens to me and gave me encouragments. I sincerely thank you. =)
As for you, You changed. But.. I guess it should not matter to me now. =)
Went to sort of celeb or gather with old classmates just now. Had fun!! It was soo nice la..
I'm letting you go.
Rather than trying to keep the string in pain,
I learn to cut and let it free itself.
I loved you and I still do.
But loving means a kind of sacrific.
Not owning..

No comments:
Post a Comment