get over it juliana!

Okay. Had registered my courses already. Here's the choices:
1st: Optometry (SP)
2nd: Applied Food Science and Nutrition (TP)
3rd: Chemical Process Technology (SP)
4th: Biomedical Science (SP)
5th: Biomedical Science/Biomedical Laboratory Technology (NP)
6th: Biomedical Science (TP)
7th: Dental Therapy (NYP)
8th: Music and Audio Technology (SP)
9th: Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technology (NYP)
10th: Business Studies (NP)
11th: Biomedical Sciences (RP)
12th: Food Science (NYP) *new course*
haha... So that's what I chose. Mainly ranging towards sciences.. haha.. Business Studies is in the choices cause... I couldn't find any more choice I want. And.... I don't want to get into RP ah. that's why it's the 11th choice. Food Science at NYP is a new course. Hmm.. A bit risky though. hah.. In anyway, just hope I can get into my 1st choice course. =D *seriously praying hard for it*
Wondering why I did not put applied food science and nutrition as my 1st choice now? hah.. Alright. Cause.......... I kind of change my mind. =) That's easy as it is. haha.. I don't wana put business related course de..... But no choice la hor.. =) haha.... oopssss.... *staring at huiz* =x
Whatever whatever? hee.. Now, just sit back and wait for the results of posting weeks later..... I forgot to put down my email in the registeration form just now la! =( haha..
i forgot to thank Ms Lim.. She was the one who did not gave up on me. She pushed me to the limit and made me believe mathematics isn't as scary as it seems it is. She made stupid *insults* so just so we would wake up and start studying for math.. Thanks Ms Lim.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment