Tuesday, May 01, 2007

contradiction



There's these two sayings:

"Time will heal everything"
and
"Absence makes the heart grow founder"

They contradict each other totally what! [>.<] I personally think time does not heal at all. It will only lighten the memory BUT. The scar will forever be there. Once you break a glass, no matter how you piece it back, there's those ugly scars! And yeah, I want you more than anything else when I don't see you, yet there's this scar where you had slit across my heart long ago.

Recent happenings only kept me further from having that little dream. It was just only sooo hard and recent that I had finally managed to walk out of that little nightmare I've been having
Just a few steps away and things got out of hand and became worse.

What have I been doing? Tsk! I guess nothing's meant to be. Feelings are just sooo hard to capture and be understood. They change the moment you let loose of it
Afterall, they are the ones in charge. Struggling with them will only make it all seems useless and ridiculous.

After all these while, I still dreams of you and the times we were together. Looking at the familar place where I spent the happiest moments in it. Everytime I drive round it without fail. The head seems to know where it's heading.

When the heart got a little out of place from the scar
All I did was to compare..compare compare compare
I can never find a better reason to put you in the better place
Though the new feeling came, replaced the old and buried it deep down the heart
I can never seem to not be telling myself it's all over

It was not in a situation where the whole thing can be repeated
Yet, there's just this *wo fang bu xia* urgh everytime
Rumaging through the things which should have been thrown years ago
Just reminds me of the sweet little times

All that you've ever done when we a part of each other
Were clearly engraved in my heart
Though I can barely remember how you looks like
A faint little look just appear everytime the dreams return now
And your faint little voice just start filling all my ear drum with oil~~

Almost in the 3rd year now, yet it all seemed like it happened yesterday
Your exact words, on that rooftop garden in the familar warmth hug you gave
the time, the clothes you were wearing, the perfume you ever like so much
the kiss you touched on my lips when it seemed like the perfect moment
the band concerts which we always go together
the way we tried to hide from everyone yet got exposed in the end secret
they way you wrote those letters to me the way you always have a way to soothe me down when we quarrlled or I'm just in one-of-those-moods days
the way I'm motivated to get good grades cause of you

If there ever's this one day where i'm given a wish to either go to my future,
or return to the past.
I will definately choose to return to that particular day and time
and go through it all over again

Well, speaking of which, I just woke up from a dream which I really did go back into time. I saw the familar place and the familar faces where we once *battled* with almost everyone for our unique relationship. The ever once encouraging person who supports us till the end telling us not to give up and there, we were back once again.

I wish I had studied extra doubly-doubly times hard and forced myself to go to the same place as you did and everything would not have been into what I am at now. I should have chosen business course instead of trying to even try to get into a course like this. Or at least just control myself, for most of the times. At least I will have less issues with people now.

Damn, I am not what you people know.

No comments: