Sunday, April 29, 2007

in another world (:

((:

I miss my hair I miss I miss
*whines whines whines*
:/ I learned my ways
Shall never ever ever cut it away again! x/

even if the urge is there!


Chai Hui just left my house, like a few minutes ago
I wonder how she can keep her cool when teaching my lil sis
:/ I'm still amazed at how fast the education system is progressing

At secondary one, they are already learning about haemoglobin???
HEELLOOO~ I only know what's that all about in secondary THREE
and that's when I started my Food and Nutrition subject! (not science)

OMG. Or maybe I did not pay attention in secondary one and two?
HAHA! Can't be. I clearly remember I saw that word first in my F&N book!
Anyway, they are progressing toooo fast I conclude. heh~ :/
(that was my personal opinions by the way)


My life now is as messy as my laptop
BOO! Edna CXX, reformat for me quick
:D I can't stand it's slownesssssssss

I always thought I'm the happy-go-lucky kind of girl
who forever has a smile on her face everytime people look at her
I always thought I am

Yet, recently everyone around me kept asking me "what's wrong" bla bla bla
And I find it unreasonably hard to put that curve up across my face
They said to just take it as it is and appreciate whatever is given out

I know it clearly myself
that things should never be dragged for too long
Cause once it do, it will get out of hand

And right now, I think it has already gotten out of hand
Far tooo much for me to bear anymore :/
It was always me listening to others giving advices
like I'm some kind of a problem-solver specialist

Where's the old juliana?
I needa find myself back :D
All else doesn't matter actually

Isn't it because of my optimisim
that Mr Kevin Roberts chose me for being NYP representative in the ISPE student chapter?
He had clearly told me that it IS cause of that right?
So why am I being such a disappointment now?

I'm always the *juliana* when I'm in swiss
I wana be the *juliana* now in another environment too!
Not change :/
It's not that hard I presume

I see life in a very different way I guess


:D Spiderman 3's out already!
But from what I see, a lot a lot of people have already booked seats
So won't have any nice seats left if I were to go buy that day right?
Hmm..Yea. Even bro says "no need to think also know" :/

So typical of us singaporean laaa
Hahah... Can't wait to catch this show
:D wheee~~~



看着时间 别让它再流浪
从前我 太适应悲伤
你的出现在无意中 却深深撼动我
一起走着 没说什么 心是满足的

这个世界 随时都要崩塌
我没有 其他的愿望
假如明天将消失了 趁现在我爱着
只想记得 被你抱着 温热的感受

Love Beautiful So Beautiful
我失去过 更珍惜拥有
多庆幸我是我 被你疼爱的我
紧紧牵住的手 不要放手 永远守护我

Love beautiful So Beautiful
我很快乐 你会了解我
我不会再哭泣 是因为我相信
我们勇敢的爱着 每秒钟
都能证明 一生的美丽

这个世界 随时都要崩塌
我没有 其他的愿望
假如明天将消失了 趁现在我爱着
只想记得 被你抱着 温热的感受

Love Beautiful So Beautiful
我失去过 更珍惜拥有
多庆幸我是我 被你疼爱的我
紧紧牵住的手 不要放手 永远守护我

Love Beautiful So Beautiful
我失去过 更珍惜拥有
多庆幸我是我 被你疼爱的我
紧紧牵住的手 不要放手 永远守护我

Love Beautiful So Beautiful
我很快乐 你会了解我
我不会再哭泣 是因为我相信
我们勇敢的爱着 每秒钟
都能证明 一生的美丽

Love's Beautiful So Beautiful

No comments: