Friday, November 10, 2006

bad forum


HELLO~
xD


Hmmm.
The forum's over.
Bad bad bad event. )):
Nah. Shan't talk about it.


Anyway, the concert's tomorrow.
Not feeling the excitment I should feel.
Bad omen.


Well, I'm not me nowadays.
Mood swings damn fast.
I can be sad and moody all this moment.
Then, laughing like a mad woman the next.


What the hell is wrong with me laa.......














i had this dream/nightmare a few days ago.
it just sort of pop into my mind.
i think it's cause his cousin talked to me
that made me think of this.
reaching a year
yet i just can't seem to let go
though i can be crazy at times
deep in my heart craved a place
where the memories of us
will never be erase
i dont want to but i kept
comparing everyone around me with him
i thought i had it put down
i was so wrong
couldnt put it down afterall
learning to face the truth
was the hardest phase i ever had to go through
was that still love for him?
or im just used to it that i cannot live a second w/o it?

No comments: