sinfonia..goodbye my seniors

sab sab and me!! xD
our first concert together!!
love her!!! xD
William and me!!!! xD
My beloved senior!!
who always listen to my craps~
Thanks william!!!!!
You're a great guy and senior. hehe...
Though I alwyas say you. hahahhaa...
Will missssss you!!! )):
our first and last concert together..............
Sinfonia is over!!!!!!! )):
It was a success.
Though I made a few mistakes...
But I'm very grateful to William.. xD
Hehhee... Looking at him just relieve my stress.
What to do when i've been sitting beside him for so long le... xD
Haven't got all the photos... )):
Hope to get them soon~
(((:
My memories with my NYPSO trumpet section!!
I love my trumpet sectios!!!!!!
Thanks classmates for coming and the flowers!! xD
Thanks feroz and gang for coming...! xD
Thanks to those who went for supper with me.... ((:
Thanks jialun for passing me the flowers and sending me to yew tee. ((:
Thanks thanks thanks!!
Hehehheheh!!
I'm so happy! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment