Saturday, October 28, 2006

Allo! ((:

Just came back from intensive training in band.
and I liked it.
Had a talk with the senior.
Sectionals a lot.
Scoldings, Bondings and more...

Improving a lot. In all pieces and all areas. (:
I really hope now the concert will be a success.
Hmm..
Til now, I still have all my tickets with me..
):

Nobody's coming.
I guess.
LOL.
Don't come lor.
(:

LOL...
Now I wish that concert don't ever come.
Cause by the time it's over..
My two beloved seniors [huimin and william]] will be gone.
)): Oh! That reminds me...
I must find all ways to made huimin agree to william sitting with me during the concert! xD

I stayed on partly because of them.
If they're gone...
I don't think the yr ones will wana be there. ):
*tears tears tears*

Anyway, was penning my thoughts down on a piece of paper
yesterday...
During CEP lecture.
Here goes...



The feeling is slowly drifting away
The other feeling is also diminishing
It's sort of useless

There's no harm trying?
But you will get hurt in the process
It's what you brought it on yourself

No use blaming on others
The world isn't changing
You are.

When you look at someone
and you know they'll never feel the same again
It hurts.

When you look at things that remind you of the past
where you can't feel the past exist anymore
It hurts.

When you arrived at a place
and everything you do just reminds you of someone
It hurts.



[p.s. darling. im alright. haha. ((:]]

Lalalala~
Ooooh!
My theory test is coming... xD
Wish me luck!
Hope I won't freak out. Heheehheh!!

au revoir.

No comments: