2nd french class. xD
Bonjour!!
Je m'appelle Yvette!
Je sius Singapourienne
Ja' habite a Singapour xD
Et vous??
Enchate!!!!!!!!
hehe! 2nd french class.
Fun!! I'm liking this module more and more and more! xD
Well, I think I can excel in this module.
No...I WILL. hehee.. wheee~~~~ (Oui)
Hehehhee.....
Anyway, the lappy is fully recovered. xD
YAY!! *my icon*
*hearts hearts*
I saw ____________..the person who __________________________
LOL...
Don't bother guessing.
You won't know what I'm talking about anyway.
Hehheehe..
I can't say ar...
Later I'm sued by _______ you know...
Tsktsk!! hehehe..
Blogging less often and lesser now..
Tomorrow's having full rehearsal for Sinfonia.
Well, a little bit nervous...
Anyone to calm me down?
*think of _______*
*sweet sweet*
Then band camp's in 2 days' time.
SCL exco passing comm next week.
Sinfornia and Forum's next next week. I think.
And a lot more!!
Ooooh! Busy.
Have to complete IPC tutorial.
Have to finish the math sums
and understand it myself.
Have I "complained" about my math lecturer this sem??
I can die with her as my math lect.. )):
Not that I'm being bad or what.
It's just that.......
Nevermind. It's beyond words... )):
Just have to work double-ly hard.
This sem is all physics-sy..
Last sem was chemistry-sy..
No wonder I found last sem to be easier.
I'm having a hard time.
Though not as cramped and squeezy as last sem.
But I'm better in chemistry.
xP
Eeeewww...
Work hard work hard.
Think of my future.
Jiayou Juliana! (Yvette) xD
Push me on okokokok????
(Oui) wheee~~~~ LOL....
Au revoir!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment