Monday, August 14, 2006

Sad sad sad sad sad sad...... I'm ssssaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people are not gona make it to chalet. X( Damn.

So sad. Come laaaa.... Class chalet. )):






Went out with edna today! Brought her to buy red earth products for her face. Omg. It cost her $80++ after having staff discount alright! And she's like....only buy the important ones first. Still have more products to buy. Now I know why my sis always hits hundreds whenever she go. And she's like one whole time buy 2-3 months stock laa.. Imagine.....adding that still got other cosmestics stuffs....whoo..being a girl is sooo tough. haha. I can imagine chai hui nagging this. LOL.

Went ntuc after that. Get our budget for the rest of the food stuffs. Shopped around jp for awhile. i've long decided that my future house be filled with preciousmoment stuffs! Hehe. I love them loads. Was drooling at their figurins just now. Sad. Then it was home sweet home. Just finished dinner like.....1 and half hour ago. Damn bloated now. It's grandpapa's death anniversary. I dint pray. *goodnessgraciousme*

Just calculated the amount of money I'll have to have to learn driving, buy my contact lenses, go genting with the guys and darlings and more stuffs. Shrugs. I hate it. I wan earn $$. Life isn't all about $$ but without it is like living in hell can.. BOOO!

Any job reccomendations? Please call me along. I wana work and save some money too! (:
Or I do not know how to survive my future days. Eeeeek. I wan work I wan work. XD


Can't wait for IMF to start. ((: I'm sure it will be a great experience earned. Wheee~ *excited*nervous*

No comments: