Wednesday, August 16, 2006



*un-glam* pictures of the three of them bowling.
and my bottle of alcohol. nite. nice leh. XD

Went school today for "revision" for math. I didn't do much. obviously... sad sia.. btw, the plan was to go revise, then go gym and lose weight lose weight! BUT, I FORGOT TO BRING MY ADMIN CARD. and therefore, the plan was ruined! *i felt damn guilty okae!*

So we decided to go for lunch and other *activities* later on. haha. But when we reached the grassroots clubhouse..me [i think]] suggested bowling. haha. and so being all very on de.. we went bowling! Hehehheheh! Damn. I was leading at first. Then, I lost to nic and chai hui in the end. Hha. Edna was forst, or rather...third timer. haha. Quite good already! hhehe. Jiayou darling. Can de. It's like pooling okae. hehe.

Played 2 rounds of that.. haha. den sian.. played the small tiny puny size pool. hehe. it's seriously small laa...the table. haha. forgot to take pictures of it.

went yishun to eat ljs after that. XD went home after that. ((:

Was discussing about the genting trip with the clique yesterday! XD wheeee~!!! excited about it. hehe. poor edna.. she won't be going. but yar.. ((: can't wait for exams to finish! XD

after that i'll be very busy! heheheh.. the IMF event..chalet..then genting!! XD wheeee!!!! Yeah! I love my holidays now. hehehe.

but my legs are aching now cause of bowling. what's worse. i hit my stupid protuding bone against the stupid floor. *pain pain* sometimes i really wonder am i a girl? haha.. =/ sounds wrong. damn wrong. lol.

changed the video again. hehe. dint know that pussycat dolls re-sang sway. nice leh. i wana be like them also! X/ hehe.. slim down slim down. hehe.
till the next entry! XD

No comments: