Saturday, August 05, 2006


is this a pig or a cow? hmm..
crossbreed? X/

***


When a person doesn't love you and wants to leave you, you must ask yourself
if you still love him. If you also don't love him anymore, don't ever let
him leave just to save your pride.

If you still love him, you should wish him happiness, and hope that he will
be with the one he loves most, not stop him from it.

If you stop him from finding true happiness with the one he loves, it shows
you already don't love him. And if you don't love him, what rights do you
have to blame him for a change of heart?

Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can just take it down and
put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other
words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the
person. Let him become a permanent memory in your life


If you really love a person, you must love him for what he is. Love him for
his good points, and the bad. You can wish for him to become like what you
like him to be just because you love him.

If he can change to become what you like him to be, you don't love him
anymore
.

When you really love a person, you cannot find a reason why you love him,
you only know that no matter when and where, good mood or bad mood, you will
wish to have this person be with you
.

Real love is when two people can go through the toughest problems without
asking for promises or listing criteria
.
In a relationship, you have to put
in effort and give in at times, not always be on the receiving end.



***

I always read this over and over again to remind myself not to......................
True as it might seems, it is hard to put these words into actions.

Thinking over what I had gone through the last half a year++, it was tough. Maybe I haven't really know how to love. The feeling where you know will hurt each time you learn about it yet you just can't help but to just click on it just to see how's the other party is doing. Then get all upset over it. Well, who am I trying to prove? It's sucha useless move.

Talking about irritates the besties off. How I wished I can just cry it all out to one person who's willing to listen to me or just sit there and lend me the shoulder.

It hurts a lot and it really do. You never understand how much efforts I tried putting into the relationship to make it work. You never understand the *mental* obstacles I overcame to try to fit into your world. You never see the results of each of our miracles.

I don't see why I always tried to hide my feelings and still talk to you everytime. If I see you now, will I still be able to do the same?



a shadow never to be erased.

***

Damit! I just found out why I keep having to word verify my post everytime I wana post an entry. Blogger thought mine was a spam blog! *angry* damn damn blogger. X/

Was crapping again in the above.. X/Meeting my girls(daz) next week. XD But time and day not confirm. ): Think we'll be pushing the meeting to holidays if we can't get it settled. Eeeek! Don't like don't like. SO long never gather already. Time clashes. All time's fault. X/

Anyway, the family isn't getting any better. )):


Eeeeek. X( Throw me down a well laaaa.

No comments: