Thursday, March 16, 2006

Darren: It's useless dewlling on it la... Get over it and live life happily okay... You should have know long ago that you two will have no future.. Even if you are willing to change.. It'll be faced with a lot a lot of problems... That's to be said in very nan ting way la.... Futhermore.. You're stepping into another journey of your life.. THE POLY.. haha... See! Don't be in a hurry la.. ...........*censored*....... or maybe those indian or china guys out there in the workshop you consider la? *laughs* or be my second wife? haha.............

Me: *stares* Yarda yarda! Funny la huh....! No la. Mr Wise (him) is the best eh? haha...


That was one part of the conversation that I had with my asst. engineering manager during lunch! Which I had always mentioned! haha.. He's like an elder brother to me already ah!! Don't know why I typed it down.. but.. Just feel like it.. =) Can't imagined how close we've been these four months... =D He's one of the older guys I loooovveee!!! Just like I loovveee PAUPA!!!! MORE! =D

Oh.. Did I mention a new comer came? and HE"S A GUY!! =( not handsome!! But he does things... stil okay.. Not really much comments. Think he can stay long la. haha.. Hope so! =) he's only two years older than me...

Oh ya! Another conversation with my operation executive.. haha... *funny one*

Hansen: HEY! walau~ Why come a new GUY?? *angry and slams papers*

Me: haha.. Thought you said *ma mei* (malaysian chinese girl) coming?? and you said a HANDSOME young guy coming....!! now that you mention it.. I'm angry too... haha..

Hansen: YOUR fault la. Ask you t finish all the work and clear up the place before letting her come right! Now so messy.. She don't want come anymore la.. Your fault man! I will not stay in the office anymore.. Very difficult to find me already ah.. I'm going out to do more breakdowns le..

Me: haha.. Whatever.. I'm angry too.. hahha.....

hey! I'm having sooooo much fun working now.. haha.. Maybe tuas isn't sooo bad afterall! haha.. I'm a pampered girl there still! heee....


I should love older guys! haha... fyi.. they're really older than me at least 8 years and above! haha... I'm still a young little pampered blessed girl.. =D

feroz they all goiing back band tml?? hmm.. not sure.. maybe cuz of him they won;t call me... nah~ im used to it..

No comments: