Tuesday, August 07, 2007

worries and more worries



Can National Day come like later later?
I don't wana take the tests yet
Two in a day is wearing my little stupid brain
which contains only rubbish in it to be exploding soon

Have been revising REE
like there's no tomorrow
Critcial period for me
Just have to blame myself
for not putting enough effort before ):


Just to get through this period *safetly*
will be content for me
I don't ask for much actually

Had cost accounting CT last week?
or the week before?
Whops. Forgotten.
But I guess it should be okayy
Hope it will be able to pull it up to A at least
since 50% is alot of weightage. *prays*

If only I can do the rest of the modules
with that much confidence I had for CA
and in that kind of speed of understanding
and intrepreting of those questions
then I won't be worrying so much now

*grrrr* Anyway, spoke a little with Allen yesterday?
When Mel was re-doing the REE quiz he had reset for her
Well, just hope that whatever he said is true -.-"
It's just kind of comforting to hear the words from his mouth.
Like FOR ONCE, he isn't that irritating.
Maybe just in that one of a billions zillions times I guess. =/

For a moment, I could find that little hope to hold on to
Hmmmm....................... *ponders*

Anyway! A happy note
Kor's got himself a bike license already!! :D
hehehe~~~ Yay!! ^^v
And he's gona bring me out for a ride soon...
Just don't know when yet
Since arranging a time out with him
is forever a very difficult task to be done
And it's the stupid stressful exams period now

Maybe in september when everything's over for the semester :D

Maybe also if it's okayy
Let me skippppp AUGUST?
=/ Then I won't have to worry so much

No comments: