S.H.E PLay concert
S.H.E & 飞轮海 - 谢谢你如此温柔
Mama got a pair of S.H.E free party concert tickets
So I went with my sis.
Damn. I never wana go for another kind of these concerts anymore.
Queuing and screaming and squeezing..
So not me...I AM LAZY!! LOL!
Singapore's green country??
What's this then....?
It is only like....1/1000 of what was there alright.
Filthy filthy~~tsktsk~~
Haha..they kept emphasizing that this is a FOC concert
and that this concert is totally the same as taiwan's
and that only one slot in taiwan got to enjoy this
and blablabla.. -.-" okayy laa
But the whole concert was quite nice
They are really pretty also..
Though I can only see them like ants-sized~~ hohoho~
I was like an idiot down there?
LOL! not really nah..
Had already listened to few of their songs on their new album
thanks to lil sis sending them to me
BUT! I only found out about this song^ above playing right now yesterday!
And OMFreakingG~ Aaron's new hairstyle is sooo not cute anymore [>.<]
hahaha... Nevermind. Calvin's still as charming as ever~~
LOL~~
Really wondered whether they have any leg cramps..
=/ Their heels were like...4-5 inches high nah!!
How I wished I can wear more than 3 inches high heels too xD
Okayy. It seems as though the whole of Singapore's chinese population were there =/
Futhermore, City Harvest Church was having their services there also
Kayy, so you can imagine how *crowded* everywhere was
People rushing to get into the trains and talking about the concert laa
church services laa and everything else.
Noisy! =/ LOL~
Oh oH!! Elvin Ng was at the *Xiao Hua Xiao Chao* thing last friday too!!
Damn I did not see him~~~!!!! IF only mel did not tell me
I would not be soooooo sad and *agitated*
Damn damn damn~~~ xP
Kinda wasted the whole of yesterday for that also.. -.-"
After revising through one topic of REE,
I was rushing through the report and personal reflection and reports
However, still not done for all yet.. URGH! [>.<]
LOL. shall go back to those
No comments:
Post a Comment