Friday, July 27, 2007

just an ordinary day



Bought Harry Potter's last book as belated belated birthday present for Melissa. Idea's from Edna. ((: Glad that she like it. Damn slow in realising what was happening though.

The Campus dunowhatdunowhat came to NYP today
Wahh!! SCL my own lecture batch have got prettier and charming-er choices lor!!
=/ my personal opinion okayy..
Albin was nominated but he did not get in
Like wth!! =/
Pity NYP reputation...after the show is broadcast.. =/

Still have like 2 quizzes of REE to go
Next week have to go sch on friday just for that
-.-" Urgh!!
And math quiz today's like alright
I hope I will do well

This sem's gona end soon
Like reeeeaaaallll sooonnn
I'm wishing for a miracle now.
*prays and hopes*
Useless though if I cannot get my priorities right
): Been wasting time on all those unimportant stuffs
Everything else but revising
And here I am saying I must not repeat those stupid modules
Shall just kill myself =/

No comments: