Saturday, August 11, 2007

3 more to go!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LOL! Isn’t this picture cute?
I just passed by...to update my blog
Hohoho~~~

Anyway, knocked 2 modules down again yesterday
Like REE and thermo
=/
Well, didn’t know how the results will turn out
But I hope hope hope I will pass it
No repeating of modules for me please

I was like.....counting and re counting all the theory parts
That I had vomited out in the test
Should be able to passs?
Waaah... should have seen the amount of theories
I put into my brain for the past few days
-.-"
It’s stupid if I repeat it
I will die knocking the wall
=/

And now 3 more to go
Math, HMT and FPM.
Worries again
):
But I have 1-2 weeks for preparation

And kor got like into an accident
(>.<)
So he can't bring me out in the meantime
Aye... should have asked to meet earlier
Then maybe can avoid that accident LOL!
Seee~~ riding a bike is never safe
Only 2 months of license already kena accident.
LOL! But isn't his fault.

Luckily did not break hand break leg also
Hahah~~ just some scratches for him and his precious bike
Rest welll kor!

Anyway, I think driving a car is also dangerous
LOL! but I can't can't can't wait for the day I get mine
:D
Hehe~ never mind
Wait patiently haha...

And darl was telling me she won't allow her future husband
Or sons if she will have any
To get a bike license -.-"

Hahah~~ im finee with it though
As long as it's for a temporary period
After that better go get a car license
Hohoho~~ :D

And they said im only wasting money and time
-.-" but I mean.....almost 70% of the guys will want a bike license right?
Whops~ maybe im wrong. Haha.

I wanted one also
Mahira also want!! Hehe
Okayy laa.. But in the end, I still support a car license
(:

And I’ve been fantasizing about getting a caucasian boyfriend
Like since long long long time ago
LOL! Can't help it when they are so much more charming than asian guys
Heh~~


I wana watch secrets and rush hour 3!!

No comments: