Thursday, May 10, 2007


Seriously.
Can`t they just fixed this damn stupid thing??!!??

It`s irritating the shit hell outta me
:/ I don`t know why..

But I`m getting worse in my usage of languages nowadays
Maybe life`s really being a bitch towards me ):
I don`t know why~ Argh!
For having to tolerate so many things isn`t my forte
Well, starting to piss everyone off sure is my forte then ):

Livejournal livejournal
Everyone around me kep talking about moving to LJ
You can even privatised some entries nah!! [one good thing about LJ]
I`m giving blogger another few more chances
If they are still not gona fixed this damn posting page thing
I will try moving too

Though I`m not sure if I`ll ever get adapted to it
But definately, blogger is always having this error that error
Alot of things happened these few days nah~
Yet it`s damn hard to blog it out
LOL! Whatever.

Spiderman3 and photoshoot yesterday
HAHA! Think about how we all got pulled into the photoshoot was damn funny nah
But it's Kevin Roberts we`re helping
xP So yeah. And Gavin got himself stucked in it also just cause he wana catch his gf in the photoshoot!! Lmao~

NTU rep pulled out on ISPE
The thought that had came to my mind before during the very 1st meeting in SP
:/ Quite discouraging but still..........some things shall remain private(:
erk!

3 comments:

, ding; said...

no! don`t change! use the temporary sure!

just put a "2" behind "www".

don`t change laaa. everyone seems to be using LJ nowadays. ):

, ding; said...

alamak. i meant cure. heh.

` juliana said...

HAHA! i dint realise anyone wud ever use my comments thingy too. and yup!! it's fixed! Thankssss muchies!! LOVE!xD whee.. meetin sooon!! xD