Friday, May 11, 2007

a temporary reserve


YAY!!!
Thanks to ting
I can blog properly now! xD

Nothing to do during break time yesterday
So decided to take a few shoots~ :D




I`m gona have to do the 5 lecture talks next week
Alot of things happened in the process
I felt soooo bad about it
x/ BOO! One year begone quick~


Yeah~ And darling took this druing last week REE lab
I look so funny
I think we were laughing about.....
*the box that contained stuffs*
Hahaha~

Had a long day today -.-"
HMT lab briefing in the morning
Groupmembers with lun and yy plus one guy I don`t know who~
Bro won`t mistreat me eh....? -.-"
He`s kind of weird nowadays :/

Anyway, schoolwork's getting harder and harder
I don`t know what I`m doing everytime now
I can`t even understand!
In the past, I understand
But I don`t know how to do the questions

Now, I DON`T EVEN UNDERSTAND
)): Whatever is stopping me from studying
PLease shoo! :/

Well, today's lab was easyeasy
Finished it like a breeze
The first group to finish it anyway! :D

Xiaoxiao was being left behind by the guys
Well, and I`m not taking train today
Sad~ Or else can have company for 2 stops

Actually, I`m quite used to going home alone also anyway
It makes no difference if they are there or not :/


Finally the boxes of mochi(s) we ordered finally arrived!!
Wheee!! Damn nice~~ xD
Peanuts rock!! Oops! Heeh~

Then was collection of the skinnies for darling
Argh~ That stupid pants made us waste alot of time!
HAHA! But it was great nah~
We went changi village for nasi lemak
then spent some time on getting maple toys~~
At those put $1 coin in turn turn turn then pop it came out those machines~~
I got thief!!! hahha.. I think.
Darl got stump with axe and slimy
And klein got stump with axe~ haha~~

Anyway, quite a lot of things happened
before we finally collected the stupid skinnies~
:/ haha~ I`m too tiredlazy to type out anymore
Got a free ride home and saved on bus fare!!! xD wheee~~

No comments: