Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Damn! I couldn't get biochem into my head. I swear I will never wana have anything to do with biochem anymore after this sem! Which means, I will have to SQUEEZE everything into my head by next morning and pass the paper! X/

ERGH! It's tough tough tough!!!! I had no idea what to learn and why the words are written iin the notes! =/ I so don't wan biochem paper to come now. I wana go back to lectures time! The times after common test. I so regret not paying attention in lectures! I wana go back!!!! X/

*sobsobsobsobsobsobsob* help me help me. Can't do a single past year papers and don't understand what a thing the notes that are facing me, are saying! BOO!

Irritating shit! It sucks to have this feeling. I don't understand how come some people can get these tough scientific words into their head/brains/cells wadever! double BOO!

and till now, I just found out I wrote BENZENE is CANCER CAUSING! and whoo~ I din't recall writting it down. GREAT! and that it is HYDROPHOBIC! Wow! Cool laa. Okay. Maybe I should just skip Biotransformation. *skipskipskip*

To Microbial Fermentation & Cell Culture................................... *BLUR* HAH! double GREAT! triple BOO! ERGH! I so wana drop out of poly right now. Maybe it isn't the right choice for me afterall. X(

Damn. This is getting very random. BOOBOOBOO! *cry8 cry9*

No comments: