Monday, June 19, 2006

Went studying with darling just now and we did some girls talk. Heh. In the midst of it, I learnt more about differentiation.. ((: I really hope to pass my common tests in one week's time. (:

I seriously don't know how come me and darling can have endless things to talk about. Heh. It's just like we're long lost friends who cannot stop updating each other about oneself. ((: We click soooo well. I'm kind of glad. DAZ is still constantly on my mind though. However, I wish we have not lost the bond we had. (our ring((: ) I so needed some attention. =/

So we celebrated papa's day yesterday together with mama's birthday this coming wednesday. (: I love my family. Bought a new pair of slippers. It's cute. Hehe. It has a furry butterfly on it. Yeaps! I love butterflies! Hehe. ((:

Went for orchestra last saturday. Wow. I could say.. Orchestra is better than main band! Heh. The pieces are nice too~ I love it. Heh. Not gona regret it anymore. I just wished I can play underworld well. Heh. Heavy responsibility. Four pieces. Not say a lot of pieces but to me, is okay. (: Laoshi still commented that we're good that practice. Heh. My first time in orchestra practice and I've got good comments. Heh. Maybe that's why I love orchestra better than main band. =/

Damn. I'm not sure what I'm talking anymore. One sad thing in orchestra is that *beebee* isn't involved. Eeeek. >.< Heh. Well, he hasnt been coming for band practices and there's no more band practicees due to common test week. D=

Then was william's housewarming on last friday. Hah. I learnt how to play the majiong. Heh. Cool. Now I know whyy some people are addicted to it. Heh. (: Papap fetched me home. Cool.. From Yio Chu Kang. Heh. Thanks pop!! ((:

No comments: