Have I a place in your heart all along? Is it because you broke up with him that I STOP BECOMING YOUR FRIEND? Am I all along just a PASSER-BY in YOUR LIFE? What's this? Five years we've been *friends*. Now I'm a STRANGER. Do you even realise how hurting it is? When I saw all of you gathering.. Without me.
I have the urge to swear and curse just now when I saw all of you. But I didn't. It hurts. It really hurts a lot. You made me feel un-wanted in the world.
I don't know who I am now anymore. I feel so lonely. First, you left me. Then, *********** . Now, I lost my friends.
FINE. I know I'm not needed in this world.
The kind of loneliness.
You guys never will know.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment