Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dispite all the un-happy things happening, I managed to find some comfort I needed.

I cannot stop things from happening the way they will be. However, I can try to head in another way which will make me feel better.

I'm so gona have a busy schedule this saturday to next week. ((: I love it. It keeps me occupied and not think of un-relevant things. *sign*

Well, darling was so high yesterday. She drank. Well, we decided to have a stayover this saturday. ((: Contents all for me to know. Not for you to find out. *winks* (: Next will be the common test on monday, wednesday and friday. I'm seriously damn scared deep down my heart. I hasn't been practicing the math. I'm not farmilar with all the new things that had been taught. I'm cursing my ex-principal to not let NA have the decision to take a-math or biology. >.<>curse and swear*

Finally, it'll be the sinfonia camp which I think is gona be so enriching. ((: Though it'll be all work and no play. Heh. I can also take to chance to farmilarise the pieces which I'm still not sure though. The tickets will be out soon I guess? Who wana go? Heh. ((:

Eeeek! I won't be going for the sentosa event. Downtown escapade or something (amazing race in another pharse) Another anticipating even is the World Bank event! Hehe.. I'm sooo exciting. ((: Can't wait to see those directors' handsome hunks sons! ((: Teehee. I'm soo not drooling dreaming over the thoughts of it. Hahah.. Imagine having to see them for 9 oveer days! ((: Bringing them around Singapore. (: More than enoght time for us to bond..... Wheee~ =P Okay. Shall stop thinking about it FIRST. ((: There's 2 montns more to go. Hee..

Had a change of blogskin by the way, decided to do away with the tagboard also.

Maybe going out with darling later... To watch scary movie 4 I suppose? haha.. Or not is R.V (runaway vacation) ((: Shall see how.

Bye bye

No comments: