Thursday, June 22, 2006

22-06-06

Back from a day of *fun* with darlings!! ((:

The day went like this: Meet up > Shop around > Movie (Just My Luck!) > Shop more > Shop more > Home sweet home!! ((:

Was actually supposed to be like this : Meet up > Group study (biochem) > Movie > Shop > Home sweet home.
But looks like the study part was ruined! Heh. =x How am I ever gona have a slim of hope of passing my common test like that....? Omg. =x

We slacked at mos while waiting for the movie time to come. Heh..


darlings drinking posing? hehe..

and I have poor aiming. =/

nicer take.

antique~ hehe.. that's what my phone said. hehe.. it's the same as sepia. haha... stupid phone. hehe..

with the help of the reflection in the train. hehe. i got a nice aiming eh! ((:

darling pierced her upper ear!!! *omg. i wana try too... hehe..*

My left eye is smaller than the right eye in almost all the pictures!! >.<>changed my V3 for a L6 anyway. I think it's better for me. =/ V3 for me, is like more for people who are working? Or clubbing. While, I don't go clubbing. I'm not working yet. The L6 has better features and more memory space. So why waste it? Heh. It's still motorola and they work almost the same way. Just that one is a flip phone and one is not. Heh.

Maybe I'll grow to like L6 better than V3 and I won't have the desire to want V3i anymore. Hehe. Note the i behind the V3.. Hehe.. They're both flat too~ Yeah. The quality of the images are better than V3. I supposed. Hehe.. ((: Okay. Let's hope I'll grow to like it. Hah. =/

No comments: